If you are an entrepreneur and have a business you should love Twitter too! Twitter connects businesses to customers and potential customers in real-time. We use Twitter to quickly share information with people who are interested in our products, services and ideas. It is the best way to gather real-time market intelligence and feedback…and make connections with great people.
Recently Crystal Washington and I taught a Socialtunities Workshop “Twitter for Business” and I was blown away at the enthusiasm and excitement that filled the room. The attendees communicated with us and each other via Tweet Chat , and it was a one of the BEST most INTERACTIVE workshop in which I have ever participated.
We had 4 generations tweeting! A Forrester report revealed that “Twitterers are the connected of the connected, overindexing at all Social Media habits. For example, Twitterers are three times more likely to be Creators (people who create and share content via blog posts and YouTube) as the general US population.”
Here are just some of the reasons why I love Twitter.
1. Twitter Informs, Educates, and Entertains you! The news and information comes to you! You are in control of what information you choose to receive , who you choose to listen to and… NOT to listen to!
2. Twitter motivates and inspires you when you see what others in your industry are doing!
3. I love Twitter because it levels the playing field and we get to chat and share with great people, successful people, and some very accomplished people, on an equal footing.
4. Twitter is a great brand builder! And your twitter profile page is the #1 piece of real estate on the net! Each time you get a new follower they enter on your page.
5. Twitter can give you a meaningful connection with interesting people, instant feedback, genuine conversations, ideas, and when you RT or favorite one of your posts it makes you so happy!
6. Twitter drives traffic to your blog and website!
7. Twitter builds your reputation as a thought leader.
8. Using the right keywords helps you get found by your target market!
9. Miracles happen on Twitter…you never know who’s listening.
Why do you love twitter?